Lora A. Esau, Esq.
Lora Esau joined the firm in November 2018 and received her Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice and Juris Doctor from Florida Atlantic University and Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, respectively. During law school, Mrs. Esau served on the board of multiple student organizations, including the Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL) and the Tort Law Society. Additionally, Mrs. Esau served as the Editor-in-Chief of the ILSA Journal of International & Comparative Law from 2017–2018, graduated third overall in her class, and earned the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in multiple subjects including Legal Research and Writing, Evidence, and Family Law. Since being admitted to the Bar, Mrs. Esau focuses her practice primarily on civil litigation, probate administration, and family law.
- Florida Bar, 2018
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2018
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Florida Bar Business Law Section
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Military Spouse J.D. Network
Additional Honors and Awards
- Published in the ILSA Journal of International & Comparative Law Journal (Fall 2016 Issue)
Contact Me Today